About Neeraj Ignou Books
Neeraj Publishing House is the oldest publishing house with rich history in publishing ignou books, question papers, guides and assignments.This site is totally dedicated for ignou students and ignou course.For Ignou assignments we have the largest collection and try to cover most of the course with its complete solution Why Purchase from us.
- We have the largest collection of ignou assigments. ignou solved assignments, ignou guides and ignou question paper in all over India.
- We are the oldest publisher of ignou study material with an experience of more than 30 years.
- We are the only publisher who provides ignou study material in hindi and english language.
- On our website you can download the soft copy of assignments, question papers and guides.
- We provide Cash on delivery (C.O.D) i.e when u receive book only then you pay.
- We do provide study material for most of the Ignou University courses.
IGNOU MAPC Assignments
SOLUTION ASSIGNMENTS 2016-17
IGNOU assignments(PDF|Print) with Easy
Proper solution for IGNOU students
Online IGNOU Study material Assignments-All Subjects (July 2016 January 2017)
IGNOU Solved Assignments 2017, IGNOU Solved Assignments 2016-17
- ignou assignment answers
- ignou assignment answer
- ignou assignment solution
- ignou assignment answers free download
- ignou assignment answer sheet
- Ignou assignment marking
- COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, LEARNING AND MEMORY (MPC-001) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPC-001 Assignment Code: MPC-001/ASST/TMA/2016-17
1. Critically discuss the Levels of Processing Model of Craik and Lockhart. 2. Explain Sternberg’s Triarchic theory of intelligence. 3. Discuss the process of acquisition of a second language. Describe the benefits of multilingualism. 4. Explain the types of bilingualism. 5. Describe the higher levels of linguistic analysis. 6. Explain the different aspects of creativity. 7. Describe Guilford’s Structure of Intellect theory. 8. Discuss the cultural blocks to problem solving. 9. Concept of IQ 10. Means End analysis 11. Stages in creative discoveries 12. Four components of PASS theory 13. Seven primary factors given by Thurstone 14. Algorithms 15. Musical intelligence 16. Dysarthria 17. Phonemes and Morphemes 18. Working memory
- LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY (MPC-002) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPC-002 Assignment Code: MPC-002/ASST/TMA/2016-17
1. Define adolescence. Describe the challenges and various issues faced by an adolescent. 2. Define prenatal period. What are the environmental influences affecting the development of an infant. 3. Discuss the various cognitive changes during adulthood. 4. Discuss the developmental tasks during middle adulthood. 5. What are the various signs of negative self-concept in adolescence? 6. What are major motor skill development that takes place during childhood (6-11 years)? 7. Write a note on Kohlberg’s moral development theory. 8. What are the emotional changes that are characteristic of school going children? 9. Social Clock 10. Secondary ageing 11. Reminiscence and Life Review 12. Seriation 13. Assimilation and Accommodation 14. Exceptional children 15. Special education 16. Identification of Learning Disability 17. Phonology 18. Obesity in Early Childhood
- PERSONALITY: THEORIES AND ASSESSMENT (MPC-003) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPC-003 Assignment Code: MPC-003/ASST/TMA/2016-17
1. Discuss the role of psychological determinants of personality development. 2. Discuss the concept of ‘neurotic needs’ in the light of Horney’s personality theory. 3. What is ink blot tests? Describe the Rorschach Test. 4. Analyse the factors contributing to Guilford’s idea of personality development. 5. Explain the importance of psychosexual development in shaping the adult personality. 6. What is observational learning? Discuss the main processes involved in observational learning. 7. What are the various values put forward by Allport? 8. Discuss the types of faking possible in self-report inventory. What are the measures to overcome the same? 9. Social deprivation 10. MMPI-2 11. Regression 12. B-Needs 13. Block’s personality types 14. Senior Apperception Test 15. Proprium 16. Type A and Type B Personality 17. Extraversion and Cortical Arousal 18. Types of Case Study method
- ADVANCED SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY (MPC-004) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPC-004 Assignment Code: MPC-004/ASST/TMA/2016-17
1. Discuss main characteristics of groups. Explain various theories of group formation. 2. Write an essay on the process of attitude change. 3. Discuss the methods to reduce aggression. 4. Write a note on ethical issues in social psychology. 5. Discuss the biological and evolutionary perspective in social psychology. 6. Describe in detail Asch’s study on conformity. 7. Discuss the principles that increase the probability of successful compliance. 8. Discuss various conflict resolution strategies? 9. Katz functional theory 10. Group Cohesion 11. Types of cooperation 12. Deception 13. Social Validation 14. Prototypes 15. Quasi experimental method 16. Covariation principle 17. Script theory of aggression 18. Health psychology
- RESEARCH METHODS (MPC-005) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT TMA Course Code: MPC-005 Assignment Code: MPC-005/ASST/TMA/2016-17
1. Discuss the steps involved in research process. 2. Explain the different types of sampling methods. 3. Discuss the types, advantages and disadvantages of Quasi Experimental research design. 4. Explain the threats to internal and external validity 5. Describe the types of Variables. 6. Discuss the concept and steps of evaluating Data in Qualitative research. 7. Discuss the concept and implications of Critical Discourse Analysis. 8. Explain the steps, types and relevance of Grounded Theory. 9. Types of Hypotheses. 10. Objectivity Safeguards. 11. Ways of Case study. 12. Similarities between Causal Comparative and Correlational research design. 13. Types of Interaction. 14. Objectives of Research Design. 15. Issues of Survey research. 16. Types of Ethnographic research. 17. Ethical Guidelines in Qualitative research. 18. Phenomenology.
- STATISTICS IN PSYCHOLOGY (MPC-006) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPC-006 Assignment Code: MPC-006/ASST/TMA/2016-17
1. Describe linear and non-linear relationship with the help of suitable diagrams. Discuss in detail Point Biserial Correlation with suitable example. 2. Using ANOVA find out if significant difference exists between the scores obtained by the three groups of employees on Work Motivation. Group A 50 43 67 65 67 67 54 34 32 34 Group B 88 87 66 78 88 76 67 76 67 90 Group C 23 34 23 21 21 23 34 32 21 12 3. Explain the concept of Normal Curve with suitable diagram. Describe the characteristics of normal probability curve. 4. Explain organization of data with suitable examples. 5. Using Pearson’s Product Moment Coefficient of Correlation find out if relationship exists between the following two sets of scores. Data 1 23 32 23 23 43 43 24 56 45 43 Data 2 56 45 45 34 34 23 43 57 45 42 11 6. With the help of Mann Whitney ‘U’ test find if significant difference exists between the scores obtained on family environment scale by early and late adolescents. Early Adolescents 32 34 32 34 45 45 34 65 45 34 45 34 Late Adolescents 67 78 76 87 76 87 68 67 78 45 56 67 7. Determine both the regression equations with the help of the scores obtained by the individuals on Test X and Test Y. Individuals 1 2 3 4 5 6 Test X 34 43 34 23 34 32 Test Y 34 45 43 45 43 23 8. Describe the step by step procedure for Kruskal Wallis ANOVA. 9. Nonparametric statistics 10. Mode 11. Quartile deviation 12. Type I and Type II errors 13. Hypothesis testing 14. Tetrachoric Correlation 15. Part Correlation 16. Ordinal data 17. Skewness 18. Goodness of Fit
PSYCHOPATHOLOGY (MPCE-011) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-011 Assignment Code: MPCE-011/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory. SECTION – A Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks 1. Explain the types of dissociative disorders, their clinical features and their causes. 2. Discuss the major medical conditions that can cause mood disorder. 3. Differentiate histrionic personality disorder from dependent and borderline personality disorders. Discuss the treatment for histrionic personality disorder. SECTION – B Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks 4. Differentiate between oppositional defiant disorder and conduct disorder. 5. Discuss the clinical features of attention deficit hyperactive disorder. 6. Describe the symptoms and treatment of post traumatic stress disorder. 7. Explain the aetiology of generalized anxiety disorder. 8. Explain the various types of paranoia. SECTION – C Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks 9. Tick disorders 10. Defense mechanisms 11. Conversion disorder 12. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 13. Systematic desensitization 14. Panic attacks 15. Hypomanic episode 16. Learned helplessness 17. Positive symptoms 18. Dialectical behavior therapy 5 Pschodiagnostics (MPCE-012) Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-012 Assignment Code: MPCE-012/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 Note: All questions are compulsory. SECTION-A Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 3 x 15=45 Marks 1. Discuss the different formats of self-report inventories. 2. Define and describe ethics in assessment. 3. Discuss the role of Twenty Questions Task. SECTION-B Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5=25 Marks 4. Elucidate questionnaires and objective tests as data sources for psychological assessment. 5. Discuss the future perspectives of behavioural assessment. 6. Discuss the purpose and dimensions of neuropsychological tests. 7. Give an overview of instruments for assessing cognitive functioning. 8. Discuss in detail the classification system of DSM IV TR. SECTION-C Write brief notes on the following in about 50 words. 10 x 3= 30 Marks 9. Behaviour Trace 10. ‘Pull’ of TAT Cards 11. Precautions in Children’s Apperception Test 12. Neo-Personality Inventory Revised 13. Cognitive Assessment System 14. Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children 15. ‘Asking the right question’ in an Interview 16. Referral Question 17. Computer Assisted Interview 18. Draw-A-Man Test 6 PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC METHODS (MPCE-013) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-013 Assignment Code: MPCE-013/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory. SECTION – A Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks 1. Discuss major techniques used in cognitive behaviour therapy. 2. Define Interpersonal psychotherapy. Discuss the techniques used in IPT. 3. (a) Explain the concept of psychotherapy integration. Discuss various methods of psychotherapy integration. (b) Discuss the variables responsible for psychotherapy integration. SECTION-B Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks 4. Discuss object relation theory with reference to psychotherapy. 5. Describe the application of behaviour modification across various settings. 6. Discuss the characteristic features and applications short term therapies. 7. Define the concept of family therapy. Discuss the techniques of family therapy. 8. Discuss the role of cultural awareness in client centred counselling. SECTION-C Answer the following questions in about 50 words each. 10 x 3= 30 Marks 9. Eclecticism 10. Cognitive behavioural interventions for depression 11. Functioning of therapy groups 12. Behaviour modification and Parent training 13. Multisystemic therapy 14. Insight therapy 15. Parent child interaction therapy 16. Seven inferential distortions 17. Evidence based practice 18. Couple therapy 7 COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY (MPC-021) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-021 Assignment Code: MPCE-021/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory. SECTION – A Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks 4. Explain reality therapy in terms of its view of human nature, role of counsellor and techniques used. 5. Explain behavior therapy. Discuss the operant conditioning treatments. 6. Explain the Cluster A personality disorders. SECTION – B Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks 4. Explain the rights of research participants. 5. Discuss the goals and techniques of existential therapy. 6. Explain the concepts of Id, Ego and Superego. 7. Highlight the main characteristics of a counsellor. 8. Discuss the causes of addiction and anxiety. SECTION – C Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks 9. Non maleficence 10. Extinction 11. Eric Berne 12. Aversive therapy 13. Sublimation 14. Cognitive rehearsal 15. Self Psychology 16. Vulnerable child 17. Right to participation 18. Anorexia nervosa 8 ASSESSMENT IN GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING (MPCE-022) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-022 Assignment Code: MPCE-022/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory. SECTION – A Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 Marks 1. Define psychological assessment. Discuss the types of psychological tests. 2. Discuss various errors in psychological assessment and counselling.. 3. Discuss the steps and methods of evaluating guidance and counselling program. SECTION-B Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5x5 = 25 Marks 4. Describe counselling skills required in psychological assessment. 5. Discuss the needs for guidance and counselling program in schools. 6. Discuss the techniques of narrative counselling. 7. Discuss the interrelation between counselling and career planning. 8. Describe case history interview in detail. SECTION-C Answer the following questions in about 50 words each. 10x3 = 30 Marks 9. Holistic assessment 10. Structured and unstructured interview 11. Principles of promoting positive health 12. Direct observation tests 13. Behavioural counsellor 14. Counselling goals 15. Assessment of mental abilities 16. Types of guidance 17. Empty chair technique 18. Socratic questioning 9 INTERVENTIONS IN COUNSELLING (MPCE - 023) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-023 Assignment Code: MPCE-023/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory. SECTION – A Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks 1. Discuss the meaning and goals of Interpersonal psychotherapy. Describe the application of this therapy in special populations. 2. What is anxiety disorder? Discuss the counselling techniques for helping children with anxiety disorder. 3. Discuss the application of cognitive behavioural therapies in educational, clinical and personal-social situation. SECTION – B Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks 4. Explain Self efficacy, Self defeating behavior and Self monitoring in the context of counselling. 5. Discuss the techniques for dealing with learning disability in children. 6. Explain the meaning and principles of short term counselling. 7. Explain the meaning and process of group counselling. 8. Discuss marriage counselling based on psychoanalytic approach. SECTION – C Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks 9. Sleep walk 10. Stress inoculation training 11. Biofeedback 12. Token economy 13. Technical eclecticism 14. Circular questioning 15. T-groups 16. Informed consent 17. Confidentiality 18. Exception seeking 10 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOR (MPCE-031) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT TMA Course Code: MPCE-031 Assignment Code: MPCE-031/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory. SECTION-A Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15x3=45 Marks 1. Discuss the characteristic features of the field of Organisational Behaviour in today’s scenario. 2. Explain the different content theories of motivation. 3. Discuss the different principles of learning. SECTION-B Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5x5=25 Marks 4. Discuss the similarities and differences between the different models of Organisational Behaviour. 5. Explain the vroom’s Expectancy theory. 6. Describe the steps of Organisational Behaviour Management Programme. 7. Discuss the steps and techniques of Conflict resolution. 8. Discuss the importance, approaches and nature of management. SECTION-C Answer the following in about 50 words each 10x3=30 Marks 9. Major characteristics of Organisational Behaviour. 10. Scope of Organisational Psychology. 11. Importance of Organisational Behaviour. 12. Difference between Intrinsic and Extrinsic motivation. 13. Quality Control Circles. 14. Relationship between motivation and performance. 15. Principles of change Management. 16. Characteristics of Self Actualising People. 17. Psychological Contract. 18. Principles of Change Management. 11 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MPCE-032) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-032 Assignment Code: MPCE-032/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory SECTION-A Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15x3=45 Marks 1. Discuss the different short term programmes in Human Resource (HR) planning. 2. What are the different characteristics, stages and relevance of creating a mutlicutural organisation? 3. Discuss the importance and need of training and development in organizations. SECTION-B Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5x5=25 Marks 4. Discuss time management. 5. Describe the effect of personality attributes in organization. 6. Discuss the steps of integrating HR in to strategic planning. 7. Explain the procedure of forecasting work force demand. 8. Discuss the approaches of managing diversity in organisations. SECTION-C Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10x3=30 Marks 9. Types of workplace behaviours. 10. Cognitive Dissonance. 11. Person-Job Fit. 12. Talent Inventory. 13. Factors affecting HR management in Global Market. 14. Virtual Reality. 15. Effects of discrimination in workplace. 16. Types of work place violence. 17. Significance of retaining employees. 18. Difference between coaching and mentoring. 12 ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (MPCE-033) TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) Course Code: MPCE-033 Assignment Code: MPCE-033/ASST/TMA/2016-17 Marks: 100 NOTE: All questions are compulsory SECTION-A Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15x3=45 Marks 1. Define Organizational Development and discuss its brief history. 2. Describe Organizational Learning. Discuss in detail Parallel Learning Structures. 3. Describe various models of change. SECTION-B Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5x5=25 Marks 4. Compare between organizational development and organizational change. 5. Describe any three approaches to Job Design 6. Discuss the concept of participation. Describe the benefits and process of participation. 7. Discuss in detail Normative Re-educative Strategy for Change. 8. Explain the factors that impact the success of Organizational Development Interventions. SECTION-C Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10x3=30 Marks 9. Values 10. First Order Change 11. Organizational Culture 12. Global Orientation 13. Quality Circles 14. Open book management 15. Formative Evaluation 16. Socio Technical Systems 17. Survey feedback 18. Mosaic Mentoring