120 Vyse Street
5th May 2015
Dear Ms Graham,
Your newly created position for a Director of Sales, which I saw today on the Dayjob.com website, would suit a driven professional like me who thrives in a fast paced environment.
I am excited by the challenge of a blank slate and keen to take ownership of a key leadership role where I will be able to build a department that will be critical to your company’s continued growth.
I have an enviable track record of exceeding sales objectives, whilst at the same time maintaining profitability and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. I can fire the enthusiasm of all those who work under me, and have a proven ability to build high performing teams. As a true professional I never shrink way from responsibility and actively thrive when I’m leading companies in challenging times.
With my current employer, where I have worked for the last three years, I am primarily in charge of business development, client relationships, lead generation and account retention.
Aside from the technical competencies, I possess high levels of energy, have an infectious level of enthusiasm and always try to be a leader and role model for others.
To help you make a decision on my application I have attached my most recent CV with this letter.
I sincerely hope you will be in touch with me within the next few days as regards an interview and I would like to remind you that I can be contacted directly either on my mobile…………… or by email on …………………………
Tel: 0044 121 638 0026
More Director of Sales cover letter examples
Director of Sales cover letter 2
Director of Sales cover letter 3
Director of Sales resume examples
Director of Sales resume 1
Director of Sales resume 2
Director of Sales resume 3
Sales Director resume examples
Sales Director resume 2
Sales Director resume 3
Sales Director CV templates
Sales Director CV
Sales Director CV 1
Director cover letter examples
Director cover letter
Director cover letter 1
Director cover letter 2
Director cover letter 3
Director CV and resume examples
Art Director CV
Executive Director resume
Finance Director CV
Managing Director CV
Online Business Management degree
Online Management degree courses
Online Project Management degree courses
Business Management courses
Business Management degree
Management degree courses
Management training courses
Project Management courses
More Cover Letters
Cover letter examples
Cover Letter Tips for Hotel and Hospitality
Its very challenging when you find yourself in need of another job. Whether it is because of being laid off, fired or phased out of a position, its not easy to put yourself out there again after being let go. You can be successful and have a new, better position by following the tips below.
1. Try not to be negative during your search for jobs in Hotel and Hospitality. Focus on what you can do in the future and channel your energy into putting your best foot forward.
2. Make a decision about your path. You may choose to get hired in a position that is exactly like the one you left, or you may choose a job in a new career that uses your top skills.
3. Be creative in your job search. Try to figure out unique places where job leads may come from. Reading professional journals, checking out message boards on the Internet, or attending networking events may lead to jobs in Hotel and Hospitality.
4. Work on your speaking skills to help you prepare for the important interview. Make it a point to research common interview questions, and take time to rehearse stating your answers to such questions.
5. Its not always about what you know, but who you know. Be sure to make contacts with as many people as possible connected to the company or industry you are hoping to get employment with.